Piano Under the Stars is an AstroArt fusion film for dome theaters by renowned Chilean pianist/composer Claudio Recabarren Madrid. The film features original piano compositions with ethno-symphonic musical arrangements such as voice, wind, and ancestral percussion. Original immersive imagery lends artistic, cosmic layers to the work, creating a sensory relationship with the music being performed.
Recabarren‘s music strives for an instant connection with sky and nature – bridging continents, traversing languages, and connecting people across the world. He has journeyed to Asia, North America, Latin America, and Europe, performing on lakes, hills, the tops of mountains, deserts, dolmens, museums, and astronomical observatories…Piano Under the Stars.
Recorded in Chile and Spain, Recabarren’s collaborators include artistic director Juan Carlos Vidal and his team in Santiago, Chile and the musicians Monica Pilar Granne, Tommy Caggiani and Rodrigo Qowasi.
Producer Claudio Recabarren Madrid.
· Honorable Mention, Dome Fest West, Los Angeles, USA 2021
· Official Selection, Minsk FullDome Festival, Minsk Planetarium, Minsk, Belarus 2021
· Official Selection, Melbourne International Film Festival, Melbourne, Australia, 2021
· Official Selection, Tagore International Film, Bolpur, India 2021
· Official Selection, L’Age d’Or International Arthouse Film Festival, Kolkata, India 2021
· Winner (VR/AR and 360′ Video Category), Cult Critic 44th Season, India 2021
· Best VR/AR 360 Degree Film, Phenomenal Attainment Award , Krimson Horyzon International Film, Kolkata, India 2021
· Winner, Virgin Spring Cinefest, India 2021
· Winner ( VR/AR and 360’Video category), Royal Society of Television and Motion Picture Awards, Kolkata, India 2021
· Award Winner, World Film Carnival, Singapore 2021
· Winner, Calcutta International Cult Film, Kolkata, India 2021
· Winner ( VR/AR and 360’Video category), Druk International Film Festival, Paro, Bhutan, 2021
· Winner, Black Swan International Film Festival, Kolkata, India 2021
· Mirinae Award for Best Film, Korea Fulldome Festival, Gwacheon, Republic of Korea, 2020
· Official Selection, Macon Film Festival, Atlanta, USA, 2020
· Best Fulldome Feature Movie Award, Jena Fulldome Festival, Jena, Germany, 2020